Hello! Welcome to the Jolly Ann site. In order to view our content, you must sign in/register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the Jolly Ann site. In order to view our content, you must sign in/register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barista Uniforms:
Shirt: http://www.roblox.com/--item?id=211538629
Pants: http://www.roblox.com/--item?id=211538519

We pride ourselves on serving quality Ice Cream on Roblox.
We take our time to make your Ice Cream the best it can be.
We hope you enjoy and come back soon!

Come Join our group!

We pride ourselves on serving quality Ice Cream on Roblox. We take our time to make your Ice Cream the best it can be. We hope you enjoy and come back soon!

Website by: Mum

What should we do to improve Jolly Anns?

4 posters

Go down

What should we do next for Jolly Ann?

What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap12%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap18%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap6%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap12%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap18%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_lcap6%What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Empty What should we do to improve Jolly Anns?

Post by Yukari Ryuiko Shinoki Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Post your ideas here and we will make sure to check them! But be aware. Posting offensive or explicit content will get you in deep trouble! Please keep your Ideas clean and professional we are looking forward to your feedback! We love Jolly Anns!
Yukari Ryuiko Shinoki
Yukari Ryuiko Shinoki
High Command
High Command

Back to top Go down

What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Empty Re: What should we do to improve Jolly Anns?

Post by Blanzx Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Nice.
Blanzx
Blanzx
High Command
High Command

Back to top Go down

What should we do to improve Jolly Anns? Empty Re: What should we do to improve Jolly Anns?

Post by Cade | Site Admin Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:38 pm

"When someone demotes someone for a good reason or removes a member's administrative privileges, nobody bothers to tell other people. There isn't any cooperation or communication going on between the High Ranks, this is because there are so many of them. The promotion system is so corrupt, there are people getting loads of ranks and getting demoted and so on. We should have events, like hosted interviews. Once a week, so we can give people a chance to get their job then. If you need a sign in sheet, I'm there. I want to offer my knowledge of how to make a group gain members and I was severely disappointed at the rate of member gain before Jolly Ann reached 3k members, It took a few hours or more to get nine members. If you take some of my advice I could help make it 9 members in a few minutes. All we need is patience and the ability to demote and promote some people. You should also revisit the user permissions of High Ranks as well [Eg. Promoting, Demoting, the lot.] The amount of HR's with admin, my idea was either to reduce that amount just to HHC or reform the HR's, which was 2 days ago and I haven't been given an appropriate response to this. If I can't help one group I will just go onto an other and see if I can help instead. I can't seem to get my ideas through to anyone, Nobody really takes me seriously. They think that because of my username that I haven't had any experience with groups at all. Trust me, I have. I got a group from 7th biggest group in Roblox to the 1st. That was because there were fewer HR's in the group and everyone knew what eachother was doing, when they were doing it and if someone told someone not to do something, they didn't do it." [Classified email] This is what we need ok
Cade | Site Admin
Cade | Site Admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

https://jollyann.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanzx Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Long paragraph much and also true true.
Blanzx
Blanzx
High Command
High Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Broshis999 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 pm

I would say bigger cafe.
Broshis999
Broshis999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down